Final Countdown starts!!
Next 20th, 21st and 22nd May takes place the FORMULA ONE GP in the Circuit de Catalunya. One of the most expected races! You will have the opportunity to see five world champions.
A non-stop weekend is coming! Trainings will take place on Friday and Saturday. Finally, on Sunday at 14h will start the expected the Spanish FORMULA ONE GP. Moreover, for the first time and ONLY in the Circuit de Catalunya, you will be able to see the Mini John Cooper funny races on the same road as the F1 cars.
If it’s your first time, we recommend you to bring: sun glasses, a cap, comfortable shoes, sunscreen and hearing protection
Don’t you have your tickets yet? Buy them right now!
If you still don’t have accommodation… You are lucky! Because we give you the night of 21st May for FREE! Stay tuned at our wall on Facebook Sidorme Hotels.
Don’t you know how to get there?:
- There are special buses running from Passeig Sant Joan
- From Train Stations; Plaça Catalunya, Sants and Passeig de Gràcia take Line 2 direction Barcelona-Maçanet Massanes and get off in Montmeló station (30 min aprox). From the Montmeló station you can get walking to the Circuit, it takes around 30min. We recommend you to take the special buses that are running these days from the station direct to the Circuit.
- By car, from Barcelona take C-17 direction Vic until the exit Montmeló. There you will fins indications to get to the Circuit. You will find a parking in the Circuit (Free parking for motorbikes). You can also take the motorway AP7 and take exits 13, 14 o 15.
From the hotel:
- In Granollers train station, take a train in Line 1 direction Maçanet Massanes – Barcelona to Montmeló. It takes around 10 min. From the Montmeló station you can get walking to the Circuit, it takes around 30min. We recommend you to take the special buses that are running these days from the station direct to the Circuit.
- If you take your car, our front desk department will give you all the indications to get by your own car to the Circuit.